sábado, 19 de janeiro de 2008

I thought I had no more tears to cry for you
but only one remained
I believed that my heart would never beat for you anymore
But it beated one last time
I thought I had buried my love for you
But I guess I was wrong
My love for you it's not dead
Only it has a diferent shape
All this time wasted
Fighting against faith
Misunderstanding what was going on
That faith was just doing its work
And now I finally have learned my lesson
I'm breathing free again
I'm ready to start a new begining
The sun will shine for me
And I will walk like I rule the world!
I know that this probably don't make any sense
but this are the words that I wanted to write
And they, for me, make perfect sense.
And you, my friend, that visit this place all the time
I just want you to know
That I'm just fine
'Cause I know that you are by my side
Forever and ever
And that means the world to me




Peço desculpa por alguma calinada, mas, de facto, o meu inglês está enferrujado.


Sem comentários: